All BD sport compression socks use the science of graduated compression. 100% of rated compression is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases to the calf and upper leg. BD compression socks gently support muscles and tendons during all levels of physical exertion. This helps keep your legs and feet feeling refreshed after even a long day of (skiing, running, hiking, etc). Today's athletes understand the benefits of graduated compression when used during and after sport activities.
• Anti-Odor function reduces bacterial build up to prevent odors.
• All synthetic construction wicks moisture and keeps skin feeling dry.
• Reinforced toe and heel area for durability and longevity.
• Performance models available in slim and wide calf sizing.
The new Merino compression sock from BD is produced with the world famous fine merino wool. The material combination of 47% merino wool, 45% nylon and 8% lycra provides warmth and support in addition to uniquely fitted compression sock.
- Stretch zones in the toe and heel area
- Reinforcements in the long-arch and achilles tendon area
- Comfort cushioning in the instep area
- Medium Compression: 15-18 mmHg
- Sizes: XS – XXL
- Material: 56% Nylon, 21% Merino Wool, 21% Acrylic, 2% Elasthan
- Merino, Nanoglide, Cupro